New Hire Paperwork for Pastors
Welcome! All of the forms listed below must be filled out in order to complete your new hire process. The only exception is the tuition assistance form, which may not apply to you. Additionally, HR will send tax forms for you to complete via DocuSign.
As you are filling out these forms, we ask that you be consistent with how you enter your name. For example, if you use a middle name, initial or suffix for one form, please try to do so consistently on all forms.
- New Hire Employee Packet (1)
- New Hire Employee Packet (2)
- Conflict of Interest
- Membership Transfer
- Ministerial Confidentiality Form
- Power of Attorney
- Service Record
- Statement of Tithing
- Child Protection Program
- Tuition Assistance – (if applicable)
- Performing Marriage Ceremonies – Virginia Pastors Only